On the latest episode of The Property Nerds podcast, self-proclaimed data nerds Arjun Paliwal and Leigh Paliwal take a look at what the latest lending figures reveal about investor activity.Arjun, head of research at InvestorKit, and Leigh, director of Hills Finance, discuss recent figures from the Australian Bureau of Statistics (ABS) that indicate investor borrowing is gaining steam.They also look at the recent uptick in loans being facilitated by mortgage brokers and discuss why going direct to a bank is proving less popular now than in years past.The duo take a microscope to housing affordability, looking at it from a loan serviceability standpoint, by explaining their new analysis of whether Australia’s 33 most populous regions are overvalued or undervalued.
Connect with InvestorKit:
- Website: https://www.investorkit.com.au/
- Send in your questions to: [email protected]
- Follow us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/InvestorKit/
- Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/www.investorkit.com.au/?hl=en
- Subscribe to our Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/@investorkit3615
- Connect with us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/investorkit/