As the Australian property market undergoes a significant period of change, self-professed data nerds Arjun Paliwal and Leigh Paliwal sit down to discuss and analyse the three core values of the industry: finance, policy and property.Arjun, founder of InvestorKit, and Leigh, director at Hills Finance, talk about the recent increases to the cash rate and discuss the recent forecasts on where this rate will sit come the end of the year. The pair encourage proactivity within Australian households when it comes to their finances, discussing the benefits of refinancing amongst a host of other financial adjustments that can be made.They also dive into the “horrible” changes to Queensland’s land tax before touching on the NSW decision to reform stamp duty offerings to first home buyers.In this episode, you will also hear:- Data analysis of the major market trends- Predictions on future market behaviour- Three big investment tips for the next six months.
Connect with InvestorKit:
- Website: https://www.investorkit.com.au/
- Send in your questions to: [email protected]
- Follow us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/InvestorKit/
- Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/www.investorkit.com.au/?hl=en
- Subscribe to our Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/@investorkit3615
- Connect with us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/investorkit/